Dr. Peter R. Silvero, MD
Dr. Peter Silvero is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon that specializes in the treatment of shoulder and elbow conditions. Dr. Silvero also provides comprehensive orthopedic care, including sports medicine and total joint replacement.
After a distinguished career in the U.S. Air Force, working in the space program for several years, he completed his medical training and then served as a Special Operations flight surgeon. As an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Silvero has gained considerable experience in sports medicine, total joint replacement and orthopedic trauma.
United States Air Force
Uniformed Services University – Bethesda, MD
Areas of Interest
- Shoulder & Elbow injuries and conditions
- Comprehensive orthopedic care
- Sports Medicine
- Total joint replacement
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center, West Valley Campus
Get To Know Me
Where To Find Me
Jordan Valley Medical Center3584 W. 9000 S. – Suite 405
West Jordan, UT 84088
Jordan Valley Medical Center – West Valley Campus3336 S. 4155 W. – Suite 102
West Valley City, UT 84120
What happens during the phone consultation?
- A lot of people want to know if our facility is in or out of network. We will take care of that for you.
- Our specialist will discuss your pain points with you and help you with the next steps to getting you back to living with less pain. If we are the right fit for you we will schedule a visit with one of our orthopedic specialists.
- If you need to be seen immediately we have same-day appointments available.
- We can find out more about you and your medical history ahead of time to streamline your visit.