Dr. Joshua Gary Hunter, MD
Dr. Hunter earned his Medical Degree at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He served his Orthopedic Residency at the University of Rochester Medical Center in New York. He then completed a prestigious fellowship at the OrthoCarolina in Foot and Ankle Surgery in Charlotte, North Carolina where he operated on NBA, NFL, Nascar and MLB athletes as well as weekend warriors.
While at the University of Rochester Medical Center, Dr. Hunter served as a resident team physician for the Rochester Amerks (AHL), Rochester Rhinos Soccer and local college and high school teams.
University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Areas of Interest
- Sports injuries to the foot and ankle
- Arthroscopy of the ankle and hindfoot
- Arthritic conditions of the ankle
- Complex traumatic injuries of the foot, ankle and hindfoot
- Knee arthritis and total knee arthroplasty
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Get To Know Me
Where To Find Me
Jordan Valley Medical Center3584 W. 9000 S. – Suite 405
West Jordan, UT 84088
What happens during the phone consultation?
- A lot of people want to know if our facility is in or out of network. We will take care of that for you.
- Our specialist will discuss your pain points with you and help you with the next steps to getting you back to living with less pain. If we are the right fit for you we will schedule a visit with one of our orthopedic specialists.
- If you need to be seen immediately we have same-day appointments available.
- We can find out more about you and your medical history ahead of time to streamline your visit.