Dr. Greg Anderson, MD
Hobbies: Spend time with wife and kids, sports, running, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, singing, piano
Mayo school of Graduate Medical Education • Rochester, MN
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine • Lubbock, TX
Areas of Interest
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center, West Valley Campus
Get To Know Me
Where To Find Me
We recognize that you have a choice about where to go for your health care. Your time is very valuable and it’s important for you to have quick and easy access to information that can help you make important decisions for you and your family.
Jordan Valley Medical Center3584 W. 9000 S. – Suite 405
West Jordan, UT 84088
Jordan Valley Medical Center – West Valley Campus3336 S. 4155 W. – Suite 102
West Valley City, UT 84120
What happens during the phone consultation?
- A lot of people want to know if our facility is in or out of network. We will take care of that for you.
- Our specialist will discuss your pain points with you and help you with the next steps to getting you back to living with less pain. If we are the right fit for you we will schedule a visit with one of our orthopedic specialists.
- If you need to be seen immediately we have same-day appointments available.
- We can find out more about you and your medical history ahead of time to streamline your visit.