Dr. Armen Khachatryan, MD
Dr. Armen Khachatryan is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in minimally invasive microsurgery and the treatment of cervical and lumbar spinal disease.
In addition to broad training in many traditional spinal surgical options — such as decompression laminectomies and fusion — Dr. Khachatryan has extensive experience in minimally invasive surgery, motion preservation technology, artificial disc replacement and non-fusion technologies.
Areas of Interest
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Get To Know Me
Where To Find Me
Jordan Valley Medical Center3584 W. 9000 S. – Suite 405
West Jordan, UT 84088
What happens during the phone consultation?
- A lot of people want to know if our facility is in or out of network. We will take care of that for you.
- Our specialist will discuss your pain points with you and help you with the next steps to getting you back to living with less pain. If we are the right fit for you we will schedule a visit with one of our orthopedic specialists.
- If you need to be seen immediately we have same-day appointments available.
- We can find out more about you and your medical history ahead of time to streamline your visit.