Dr. David E. Curtis, MD
David Curtis, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who has been practicing medicine for over 40 years. Dr. Curtis has built his practice upon a legacy of excellence.
Dr. Curtis strives always to give compassionate, excellent, and efficient care while educating his patients about their condition and possible treatment options, enabling them to help make appropriate treatment decisions.
Dr. Curtis enjoys spending time with his family, gardening, running, skiing, golfing, car restoration and travel.
University of California Davis Department of Orthopedic Surgery Sacramento, CA
University of Utah College of Medicine Salt Lake City, UT
Areas of Interest
- Knee, hip and shoulder replacement
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Fracture care and surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Robot-assisted total and partial joint replacement
- Elbow and hand surgery
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Steward Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Get To Know Me
Where To Find Me
Jordan Valley Medical Center3584 W. 9000 S. – Suite 405
West Jordan, UT 84088
Steward Orthopedics & Sports Medicine6322 S. 3000 E. – Suite 140
Cottonwood Heights, UT
What happens during the phone consultation?
- A lot of people want to know if our facility is in or out of network. We will take care of that for you.
- Our specialist will discuss your pain points with you and help you with the next steps to getting you back to living with less pain. If we are the right fit for you we will schedule a visit with one of our orthopedic specialists.
- If you need to be seen immediately we have same-day appointments available.
- We can find out more about you and your medical history ahead of time to streamline your visit.