Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD
Benjamin Curtis, MD is a board certified and fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hand and upper extremity surgery – providing care from the shoulder to fingertips.
Dr. Benjamin Curtis emphasizes really getting to know his patients so that he can cater the best treatment for each individual. He educates patients, explaining problems and treatment options, so that patients are equipped to make informed decisions about their care.
University of Utah, Department of Orthopedics Salt Lake City, UT
University of Utah School of Medicine Salt Lake City, UT
Areas of Interest
- Trauma – fractures ligament injuries, tendon injuries, nerve injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, Trigger finger, Tennis elbow, Tendinitis
- Arthritis – shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers
- Rotator cuff repair
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Steward Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Get To Know Me
Where To Find Me
Jordan Valley Medical Center3584 W. 9000 S. – Suite 405
West Jordan, UT 84088
Steward Orthopedics & Sports Medicine6322 S. 3000 E. – Suite 140
Cottonwood Heights, UT
What happens during the phone consultation?
- A lot of people want to know if our facility is in or out of network. We will take care of that for you.
- Our specialist will discuss your pain points with you and help you with the next steps to getting you back to living with less pain. If we are the right fit for you we will schedule a visit with one of our orthopedic specialists.
- If you need to be seen immediately we have same-day appointments available.
- We can find out more about you and your medical history ahead of time to streamline your visit.